Friends and family are the ones you try your products with. Your hot list is the ones you call first. Ask them for help. Ask them to try the product. If they like it, good, if not they don’t have to use it any more. If the product is good, the product will convert them into regular customers. If somebody is still in the business for 6 months, there is a good chance they will continue.
2 types of people that cannot visualize network marketing:
Employee mentality (they need managers telling them what to do)
Specialist mentality (they want to be the most important person in what they do)
Ask people if they understand network marketing.
Ask them to describe network marketing to you (most will not fully understand NM).
3-step automated process to generate leads.
Target the right prospects and wait for them to come to you. Don’t go chasing after people.
Cultivate the relationship. Ask how you can use the internet to develop more relationships. Don’t be pushy. First develop the relationship then make the sale.
Convert the relationships into sales and recruits into your network.
You need to devote everyday, consistent, persistent action. You need to qualify yourself. You need to identify strengths and weaknesses. You need to know what you’re not good at. What are you great at? If you focus on your strengths, your belief will grow.
Basic skills required for building your network, selling the idea of NM:
Invite people to look. To join or not to join is not important.
Tell them that it is their job to find the opportunities that provide financial security.
Ask them if they have found the opportunity that will provide financial security.
If not – Are they actively looking for this opportunity?
If not – Allow you to give them the best advice.
If they have not found the opportunity yet, start looking and spend time each week looking.
Notes on a video presentation by Mr. Eric Worre
Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf2g5lbz0iA
How to recruit 20 people in 30 days. Eric interviewed 100 people that are in the million-dollar-club. Each of them had success from an intense burst of work.
Myths of network marketing
- Slow and Steady wins the race – NO.
- Just don’t quit- NO.
Recruit 20 new distributors – Calculate what’s it worth to you.
- Upfront commissions.
- Any other bonuses.
- How much will you earn in the next 12 months?
- Your lifetime earnings.
- You advance in ranking.
If you are an example to your team, what is that worth?
Reputation – prestige.
Total value (add up items 1- 6).
Success loves speed:
Of 20 recruits you recruit in 30 days…..
- 12 of them will do something.
- In 90 days, 8 remaining will do well.
- In 12 months, 4 remaining will be solid members and produce 90% of your group.
- In 5 years, 2 remaining generate 90% of your income.
If you recruit 1 new member a month and 20 recruits in 20 months.
- 8 of them will do something.
- In 90 days, 4 remaining will do well.
- In 12 months, 1 remaining will be solid members and produce 90% of your group.
- In 5 years, you will not have any left.
Pick your 30-day window and prepare for the hardest 30-days work of your life.
- What is your commitment?
- Clear your calendar.
- Be willing to sacrifice to change your life.
- Negotiate with your family.
- Eliminate all distractions. The biggest distraction is your existing group.
- Make a list of prospects.
- Sharpen your skills – specifically, your invitation skills.
The math as a result of 20 months of work:
- Your presentation to 10 prospects results is 2 members.
- 100 presentations to prospects result in 20 members.
- 125 appointments are needed for 100 prospect meetings.
- You will need to make 300 calls to generate 100 presentations.
- Calling list in excess of 500.
In 30 days, your results will increase from 20% to 30%.
The math revised for 30 days:
- You only need to make 60-70 presentations.
- You will only need to make 90 appointments.
- You will only need to make 150 calls.
- Your calling list is 300
1st 10 days, do as much as contacting, invitation and presenting as possible.
2nd 10 days, mostly spent on follow-up, less presentations.
3rd 10 days, primary focus on closing and helping people decide if network marketing is for them.
First 10 days: Full-time 16 hours-a-day.
- Drivetime, breaktime, lunchtime, evening and weekends.
- Your best friend is your telephone, make sure you don’t run out of power.
- If you think recruiting 20 people is difficult, try 1,230 people in 35 days (5 weeks).
Mrs. Conchita Vargas Lugo recruited 1,230 people into her network in 35 days. She sponsored 400 of them by herself. She was a cancer survivor, didn’t know how to use a computer well and was broke!
See the youtube video: